List Of 17 Writing Prompts For An Expository Essay About Hong Kong
Do you need to finish an expository essay about Honk Kong, but thus far have not had the best of luck trying to decide on what title to select? It can be difficult during the start a project the correct way. However, you will be pleased to know that once you do get the project going, then it will be easy to get the momentum that’s needed to get to the end. With that thought into consideration, here are 17 ideas that you can use on your next expository essay about Hong Kong.
- What different people did you meet while you were in Hong Kong?
- What did you think of the food that you eat while you were in Hong Kong?
- How did you think that Hong Kong differs from your home town?
- What is the architecture like in Hong Kong?
- What do you think the culture of Hong Kong is like compared to the rest of the region?
- What are the prices of the products like in Hong Kong?
- What can be said about the different types of laws that are in Hong Kong?
- What did you feel were the best moments of your trip while you were in Hong Kong?
- Did you feel that the people in Hong Kong were friendly?
- What can you say about the types of clothing that people wore on the streets of Hong Kong?
- What was the weather like in Hong Kong?
- Did you feel safe while you were in Hong Kong?
- What was your shopping experience like in Hong Kong?
- Do you feel like you would ever go back to visit the country?
- What are the main landmarks that you paid a visit to?
- How could have the experience in Hong Kong be improved?
- What did you think of the public transport in Hong Kong?
The impressive list of titles above is more than enough to point you in the right direction. If you’ve been searching for some titles before then this is a list for you that can accommodate your needs. So don’t forget this list and you will do well in your project.