A List Of 10 Thought-Provoking Cause And Effect Essay Topics About The Generation Gap
When writing a topic on the generation gap it helps if you are able to select the kind of title that works well for you. A thought provoking one for example will be interesting not only to read, but also to write about. You’ll see that your ability to get the project finished to a high level of quality will be much greater when you have a great title under your belt. So continue to read for 10 thought provoking cause and effect essay topics about the generation gap.
- What are the biggest differences between the current generation and the last one?
- How have certain values for the current generation changed?
- What is the reason that the current generation is more technology savvy than the last one?
- Why do you think that the current generation is less religious than the last one?
- Why has the current generation embraced gay marriages?
- What changes in moral values do you see from one generation to the next?
- How can the moral values of one generation remain in the next one?
- What are the biggest mistakes that the last generation made, which this one will not repeat?
- What types of mistakes can be avoided as we move from one generation to the next?
- Does the current generation place as much value on education as the last one?
Which topic is the right one?
The specific topic that should be selected is one that sparks some kind of interest inside of yourself. Otherwise you will not be bothered to pour a lot of energy into the project. Make sure that you have thought about the topic carefully and that there is a lot of info that can be retrieved on the topic matter.
Also you have to understand that it’s important to make your topic unique. There is no point in doing a project that has already been completed many times before. It will be boring for the examiners to have a look at, and it does not inspire much creativity to be used. So take the topics given in this article into consideration and you will be just fine with the project.